Widcombe Church of England Junior School is an inclusive Christian school and a place of excellence.
Our vision is that children leave Widcombe Junior School:
- confident, creative and enthusiastic learners, who can work independently or as part of a team to achieve their potential in all aspects of school life;
- with strong social, spiritual and moral values. They value the world, their community, their school and each other;
- feeling safe and nurtured, with a sense of pride in themselves and their achievements, and a strong belief in their own uniqueness;
- having gained positive and lasting memories of enjoyable, challenging and inspiring learning, and setting high aspirations for the future;
- ready for the next step in their education; thoroughly prepared and with a lifelong love of learning.
Our school is a place where everyone says,
‘Be the best you can be!’
‘Our Values Code’
- We know how to be a good friend.
- We are always kind.
- We are honest.
- We show respect.
- We never give up.
- We have hope!
Our 6 Christian Values are: Friendship, Kindness, Honesty, Respect, Perseverance and Hope.
Widcombe Church of England Junior School